Welcome to Clelan
Our approach is quite different than that of other financial advisors. Our primary purpose is to deliver a sense of knowing that you're on the right course. We do this through a distinctive approach, built on a relationship of trust.
If you have ever wondered whether you’re on the right course to reach your retirement destination or how to invest wisely but prudently so you have the best chance of enjoying your standard of living no matter how long you live, then you’ve come to the right place.
This practice was founded—and has flourished—because of its alignment with some of our deepest beliefs. We value:
- personal freedom
- integrity and
We want to see people succeed in life and we love helping them move to a place whereby they’re free to enjoy an enriching life without constantly worrying about finances. The freedom this brings to a person’s life—especially during retirement—is priceless.
What Makes Clelan Unique?
First, we ask the right questions. Then we listen. To your goals, your dreams, and your heart. Entering retirement, what is important to you? Travel? Leaving an inheritance for your children? Or maybe funding a community project that propagates your passion? Financial success is very personal.
Then, as fee-based independent planners, we go to the marketplace and search for solutions that are most appropriate for YOU. That in itself is unique.
In short, we are the catalyst that helps you take the noise and information out there, make sense of it, put it in context for your unique situation, and create a comprehensive plan to help achieve your version of financial success.
Are you “One of Us?”
- You are nearing or in retirement
- You desire peace of mind and you value security.
- You have between $500,000 and $10,000,000 of investable assets or will soon, and you want someone you can trust to help manage them.
- You’ve been a great steward of your resources, living within your means and saving for your future.
- You desire to develop a relationship of trust with an experienced planner—one with the heart of a teacher—who helps you see very clearly a comprehensive view of where you want to be and how to get there.
- You enjoy your quality of life and want to see it continue long in to retirement.
- You’re bright and knowledgeable in your field of expertise and you value these characteristics in others.
- You want your opinion to matter in any professional relationship.
- You want to know that when you need support or help, you’ll get it.
- You value family, community, and connection.
Want to learn more?
See our video for more information
Check out the backgrounds of these investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.